All Sale items are Final Sale, no refunds will be issued.
Refunds for damaged items during shipping/transit must be reported within 2 days of receiving your package of regular priced items. These will be eligible providing these steps are followed:
1. For items that were damaged upon arrival. (photo's must be given of proof of damage) Photo of packaging unopened showing damage must be provided. Report is made to the courier / post office as soon as item has been received and documented provided as proof of damage claim with courier company and/or post office.
2. Damaged item must be shipped to location provided upon claim of damage. Shipping to be pre-paid to our location. Once the item arrives and is inspected at our location, A refund will be issued providing it's deemed caused by shipping damage.
3. Original purchase receipt to be provided.
4. Date / Time of package arrival, photos of damaged items and any other important details to be provided to us when requesting a refund. Failure to provide photos of damage and shipping the item back prepaid within 10 days of receiving your item will result in your claim being denied.
5. Immediate notification of items arrival and reporting the damage is a must.
Manufactures defect. Items that have a defect upon arriving must be reported within 5 days of receiving the item. Failure to report a defective product within 5 days will not be considered for a refund.